Friend of the website Drew Cordeiro has generously created a contest for Pro Wrestling Ponderings in which he will be giving away some Beyond Wrestling swag! What swag? One free Beyond Wrestling “Astro-NOT!” t-shirt and a copy of Beyond Wrestling’s latest DVD release, “Wrestletopia”.
How do you get in on this contest? Here’s the details:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the headline “PWP Contest.”
- Answer the following question in the body of the email: “What was the big announcement DC made regarding Beyond Wrestling on the K&J Fun Hour this week?” (You can listen to that podcast right here!)
- Everyone who answers correctly will be entered into the contest.
- A winner will be picked on Thursday, November 18th.
- Prize package includes a Beyond Wrestling “Astro-NOT!” t-shirt and a copy of “Wrestletopia” on DVD.
Here are some pictures of the t-shirt, sported by some gentlemen you may know:
You can read my review of Wrestletopia right here, and watch a preview video of the event here:
Good luck folks, and we hope you enjoy the podcast, review, and Beyond Wrestling!
*Please make sure to follow Beyond Wrestling at http://www.facebook.com/beyond wrestling and http://www.youtube.com/beyondwrestling for free matches and the latest updates.*
Kevin Ford has been a wrestling fan for as long as he can remember. His first legitimate writing gig was with the now defunct ‘Cool Kids Table’ website where Kevin wrote about Ring of Honor, CHIKARA, and did CHIKARA DVD reviews. Kevin continues to write about CHIKARA at 411mania.com and has an entire blog dedicated to CHIKARA reviews (chikaraspecial.wordpress.com). Here at PWP, Kevin serves as a co-founder and mainstay on the podcasts. Kevin also contributes various reviews on independent wrestling DVDs. He also loves films and television, They Might Be Giants, Yuengling beer, and Chipotle. He hopes this combination will bring him success in his life.
We are a collection of fans who just decided to start a website. We all have our favorite INDY promotion, but we also want to bring more attention to those indies you may not have heard of and may enjoy.