PWG SteenWolf 10/22/2011 Results + Pics

Chris GST

Chris GST has been a wrestling fan since around 1991. He grew up enjoying most of the back stage politics as well as enjoyed all the aspects that it takes to create that perfect wrestling match. At the end of 2001 when the original ECW died it was then that Chris took an interest in indy promotions such as ECWA and others. Those made him appreciate companies like Ring of Honor, CHIKARA, PWG, JAPW and it has continued to this day.

6 Responses

1. Matt Waters says:

Super. F’n Dragon. I can die happy. Be interesting to see if it’s the actual Super Dragon or the finally did what everyone was suggesting and just pass the suit along to someone in shape. But then you couldn’t really pick someone nobody has heard of. I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. SUPER F’N DRAGON.

2. wrsisyphus2 says:

Oh my FUCKING GOD. I thought this would never happen in a million years. In the words of Bobby Heenan-“Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!”

3. Chris GST says:

I can die a happy man too that my Super Dragon mask that I bought hella years ago might become relevant again this Halloween!

4. Chris GST says:

I can hear it now… Bobby Heenan doing PWG commentary…

5. thelastmadrox says:

Wow. Was not expecting Super Dragon’s return AT ALL. Amazing booking. As far as this show goes, I can’t remember the last time I was so torn over who I wanted to win the gold. I feel like ROH tried to do this with Best in the World, (and it worked to an extent, I am a fan of both of the Wolves) but Steen and Generico, man…I just can’t make up my mind. Side note, I literally just found out a few minutes ago that Generico will be making his wrestling debut here in Hawaii in December. I can’t believe it. Never thought I’d get to see him live without moving my ass to the mainland…

6. James says:

Never got to see Super Dragon when he was active in PWG but damn do I love his style (and mask). Classic wrestling return here and so well done. Can’t wait for that tag match.