Evolve 10 – A Tribute to The Arena iPPV LIVE Coverage

Matt Waters

Matt Waters is quite tall. He's also British, which is weird. He's been a wrestling fan since he was 10 years old, and currently defends the quality of the WWE to anyone who will listen, when he isn't binging on PWG DVDs that is. He likes to think he's funny, but really he's just a moron, but let's all play along, shall we?

7 Responses

1. Chris GST says:

Interesting on the return of Low Ki but this could have been a one off thing though if he returns and starts touring with Dragon Gate or just working DGUSA there are tons of dream matches so should be fun to see where this goes.

2. Itchypanda says:

Thanks! I missed the matches with all of the football games and UFC going on tonight. Sounds like I’m okay to miss this event despite it being the last night of the arena.

3. Sean says:

I was front row at this event. Gargano/Richocet was easily the worst match I’ve ever seen live followed by Callihan/Fish. So I don’t know what you were watching but that main event shit. They ran that match at like half speed, either that or Gargano is so gassed up he cant move around the ring. Also Gargano wasn’t injured it was Kayfabe so he could get out of the ring with at least some cheers. Walked away fine. At least there was some wrestling albeit shitty in the ECW match.

4. Matt Waters says:

Each to their own. I don’t think it was fantastic or anything, but it didn’t deserve to get the reaction it did. It was better than a lot of the matches that were getting good reactions from the crowd in my opinion, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Gargano was definitely injured though. He was taken to hospital with reported spinal injuries and a tonne of wrestlers who weren’t even booked on the show and thus have no reason to get involved are asking people to pray for him.

5. wrsisyphus2 says:

Don’t know if this Low Ki thing is a one-off, but if it isn’t, he won’t last long anyway-he’ll walk as soon as they ask him to job.

6. @Sean: You sir are the one who owes someone an apology.

7. Chris GST says:

@ Sean… just wow sir. Just wow. You need to go back to watching TNA.