EVOLVE 12 Live Coverage

Ryan Rozanski

Ryan Rozanski has been a professional wrestling fan since he was six years old. He has been involved with Pro Wrestling Ponderings since nearly the beginning. Notable roles over the years include reviewing TNA television, Jersey All-Pro Wrestling, and the Women of Honor two-disc compilation. You can often find Ryan tweeting about reality television on Twitter and subsequently getting grounded by Jerome Cusson.

8 Responses

1. RandomAnon says:

“After the match, Low Ki asks when Jigsaw is going to stop pretending to be a luchador and start being a real wrestler”

Please no.
    We all know how well that went last time

2. wrsisyphus2 says:

So, does this cunt ever NOT bury his opponents? Seriously, I can’t believe I used to like Low Ki.

3. Chris GST says:

It would not make sense for him to not win. Also the match wasn’t a squash so I don’t see what you’re complaining about.

4. Chris GST says:

Vulture Squad never happened man. Never happened.

5. wrsisyphus2 says:

I was talking about him shitting on his opponent after he won. Like he did to El Generico. Like he did after he legit KO’d Ahtu. Like he always does. This guy brings nothing to the table at this point.

6. Chris GST says:

I get the feeling that it is leading to something. This is a wrestling show. He’s most likely just going out there and doing what he’s told to do. These aren’t shoot comments.

7. Ryan Rozanski says:

I think the idea is that everyone knows Low Ki is supposedly “hard to work with” and the post-match comments are ways at playfully hinting at that. I don’t think they’re shoot comments either. But when he says El Generico isn’t as good as he thinks he is, no one is buying it, and it just comes off as lame.

8. wrsisyphus2 says:

Problem is, I’d think it was building towards a big match where he’ll lose-except this is Low Ki. He’s lost, what, three matches since he left the WWE? After one of those, he never worked for the company again, one was part of a one-off deal for TNA, and the other was to Dan Maff, one of his best friends. He…hasn’t exactly given me much reason to expect good things out of him.