Philadelphia, PA – 3.19.2017
Credit: Kevin Ford
Commentary: Mike Quackenbush & Scott Holladay
1. ‘Mr. Touchdown’ Mark Angelosetti defeated Waistlock Wayne in 2:24 with the Flea Flicker.
Ophidian makes an open challenge for anyone to face him in Orlando.
2. Jeremy Leary pinned Travis Huckabee in 8:24 with a bridging German suplex.
Leary accepts Ophidian’s open challenge. It will be Ophidian vs. Leary in Orlando.
3. Hermit Crab & Cajun Crawdad defeated Hiptoss Hank & Petey The Package in 2:01, pinning Hank with the Low Tide.
Crab and Crawdad are about the be interviewed, when Frightmare runs to the interview area, angry and ripping at a Silver Ant mask in his hands.
4. The Whisper defeats Fire Ant in 7:10 with a running Blockbuster, a major upset.
Mortimer and The Snow Troll join The Whisper in the interview area. A video plays on Mortimer’s chest. The Whisper states that Jeremy Leary has been struck with a sickness of Snake Style. Every illness has a cure, and the Whisper has it.
5. Merlok and Razerhawk goes to a double count out in 8:51, as Merlok beats down Razerhawk around ringside and to the outside of the building. Both men lose all points in this result, which is important because Merlok had 2 points going into the contest.
Campeones de Parejas Sonny Defarge and Cornelius Crummels state they will defeat Chuck Taylor™ & DUSTIN
in Orlando and that no other team will be able to defeat them either.
Juan Francisco de Coronado comes to the ring. He believes it is his destiny to win the Grand Championship from UltraMantis Black in Orlando.